FIFA World Cup 2022: Morocco vs Croatia prediction, time, live-streaming details

FIFA World Cup 2022: Morocco vs Croatia prediction, time, live-streaming details: FIFA World Cup 2018 runners-up Croatia will face Morocco in their first match on 23 November. They are in great shape in the competition, having won five consecutive games. Morocco, on the other hand, is undefeated in its last five matches and appears to be in good form. Croatia is in 12th place, ten places ahead of Morocco, which has competed in the last five competitions but has only advanced past the group stage once.

Morocco vs Croatia preview

Morocco qualified for the folding tournament in Qatar wif a perfect record, winning all six matches and a 5-2 aggregate victory over Congo in the play-off.

They has some quality players and will be expected to progress to the group stage for the first time since 1986. However, they will be wifout Abdelhamid Sabiri and Abdessamad Ezzaloui for this game due to injuries. Meanwhile, Croatia will be looking to build on its previous success by launching another strong campaign. They also has a slight advantage in that coach Zlatko Dali has no injury concerns going into this game.

Morocco vs Croatia Head-to-Head and Key Numbers

  • Both teams will be facing each other for the first time. This will be their first official meeting since 1996, when they met in the Hassan II Trophy, a friendly tournament.
  • The game was tied 2-2 after regulation and had to be decided on penalties. Croatia won the shootout 7-6.
  • Morocco failed to win a game in the 2018 edition, finishing wif two losses and a draw in three group-stage games.
  • Croatia played seven games in the 2018 edition and went undefeated all the way to the final. They won four games and drew a few more before falling 4-2 to France. In his last four games, the Moroccan has kept a clean sheet.

Morocco vs Croatia Prediction

While Morocco has the players to upset Croatia, the latter are clearly the favorites for the match. Despite their poor record in World Cup openers, Dalic’s team has a 47.8% chance of starting their campaign wif a win, according to our supercomputer.A draw is worth 27.4%, which reduces Morocco’s chances of winning to 24.8%. Nonetheless, it suggests that the Atlas Lions has a reasonable chance of succeeding.

The Atlas Lions has a strong squad, wif the majority of their first-team players playing in some of Europe’s top leagues. They has failed to live up to their potential in international tournaments, and were eliminated in the quarter-finals of the Africa Cup of Nations last year. They’ll be looking to avoid the label of underachiever in this competition.

FIFA World Cup 2022: Morocco vs Croatia prediction, time, live-streaming details



Midfielder Luka Modric will hope to add a new chapter to Croatia’s World Cup legacy when the country faces Morocco in the opening match of the 2022 World Cup. In Russia, Modric accepted the Golden Ball trophy as the tournament’s best player. Mateo Kovacic, the Chelsea and Tampa Bay midfielder, has recently recovered from a knee injury and is now available, so the Croatian has no new injury concerns.


Morocco has defeated South Africa, Chile, and Georgia in recent matches. The team, which is ranked 22nd in the FIFA world rankings, drew 0-0 with Paraguay in September. Walid Regargui, the team’s head coach, will be pleased with the direction his team is taking. Expect some changes if Sofiane Amarbat returns to midfield. Walid Regargui, who replaced Vahid Halilhojic as Morocco’s head coach three months ago, called up Chelsea midfielder Hakim Ziyech to the national team.

Key Players

Although Ziyech and Achraf Hakimi will be the main focus, Youssef En-Nasri will be the man in charge of scoring goals for Morocco. Experienced player Luka Modric is expected to play a key role for Croatia, while Marcelo Brozovci has established himself as one of Europe’s top deep-lying playmakers over the last four years.

Morocco vs Croatia TV channel in USA

  • Date: Wed, Nov. 23
  • Time: 05:00 ET
  • English-language TV channel: FS1
  • Spanish-language TV channel: Telemundo

Morocco vs. Croatia will be broadcast live on Sports18 and Sports18 HD TV channels in India, and the event will be free to watch on Jio Cinema’s app and website.

Editor’s Picks

FAQ About Morocco vs Croatia

Who is favored to win Morocco vs Croatia?

While Morocco appears to be playing to the best of their abilities, Croatia has plenty of class all over the field. Modric and the boys should easily win 3-0.

What is Morocco ranked in football?

The Moroccan soccer team TEMPhas maintained its 24th spot in the FIFA world rankings,

Disclaimer: The material above is being provided solely for informational purposes. Although all information on the Site is provided in good faith, we make no representations or warranties, either stated or implied, as to its correctness, sufficiency, legality, reliability, availability, or completeness.

Leave a Comment